Sutter Creek Community Benefit Foundation
P.O. Box 24, Sutter Creek, CA 95685 209-
Invest in Sutter Creek. We multiply the impact of dollars by pooling them with other gifts and grants. We build endowment funds that benefit the community forever and help create personal legacies. Your contributions stay in Sutter Creek so you can experience the results of your giving.
Whether it’s a love of our heritage, a special connection to our town's diverse, deeply rooted cultures, or a desire to improve your community, every donor’s passion for Sutter Creek is unique.
A gift to Sutter Creek Community Benefit Foundation is the perfect way to fund your passion and watch it prosper.
By connecting people who care with causes that matter, we help ensure a stronger, healthier tomorrow. We provide a simple, powerful and highly personal approach to giving.
It is your Community
We are your Foundation
The reasons people make gifts or establish funds with a community foundation are as broad and deep as the colors of a rainbow.
• Many donors are attracted to the idea of permanence, since they know that a community foundation is designed to provide support for local needs now and in the future, in perpetuity.
• Some donors want to honor a friend or family member with a memorial gift in an area that was of special interest to that person.
• Others wish to establish a family tradition of local giving by building a permanent fund in their name that supports the things they care about most. A fund at the Community Foundation eliminates the costly and time consuming administration of setting up a private foundation, while still allowing all of the tax benefits
• Many individuals see the foundation as an ideal place to leave a portion of their estate as a bequest, so that future generations of Sutter Creek residents will benefit from their charitable giving.
• There are many who like the idea of "bricks and mortar" gifts, so they focus their giving on capital campaigns.
• Others have a long-
Top Ten Reasons:
1. We are a local organization with deep roots in the community.
2. Our board has broad expertise regarding community issues and needs.
3. We provide highly personalized service tailored to each individual’s charitable and financial interests.
4. Our funds help people invest in the causes they care about most.
5. We accept a wide variety of assets and can facilitate even the most complex forms of giving.
6. We partner with professional advisors to create highly effective approaches to charitable giving.
7. We offer maximum tax advantage for most gifts under federal law.
8. We multiply the impact of gift dollars by pooling them with other gifts and grants.
9. We build endowment funds that benefit the community forever and help create personal legacies.
10. We are a community leader, convening agencies and coordinating local resources to create positive change.
To donate to a specific fund or a project you are passionate about please mail donation to
SCCBF PO Box 24 Sutter Creek Ca. 95685 with a note designating your specific interest, or